Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fun with Cardiology


Friday was a day of fun at school thanks to Halloween! As we finished up our first week of Cardiology we had a costume contest and pot-luck lunch. Midway through the afternoon my friend Won decided to remove the monkey from her costume and place it in my hoodie. She was dressed as a disorder we learned about in Men's Health that is common amongst travellers overseas....and that's all I'm going to say about that! Really, you don't want more information. You might be tempted to do a google search and would end up seeing pictures that would be etched in your mind forever, and I just don't want to be responsible for that. Another classmate took this photo during class:

I am dressed as a PA student

Chili's heartbeat is very loud

No comments:

Post a Comment