Monday, December 6, 2010

"paper cut on your butt"

The title of this post refers to an anorectal disorder chart that my classmate Won sent to me today (you see, we have to learn a ridiculous amount of information and many of us share our "disease charts"). This was after we had an amazing lecture by a Colorectal Surgeon who trained at the Cleveland Clinic. With 4 days, yes that's right, 4 days left in the semester we are finishing strong with the gastrointestinal module! So this afternoon was everything that could go wrong with the colon and butt, taught by a self-described "butt doctor".... it was quite possibly the best lecture we've had all year.

Common complaints for the butt doctor:
"something fell out of my butt"
"it feels like a paper cut on my butt"
"i think i have a hemorrhoid" -- apparently it's never a hemorrhoid (I'll just let your imagination run wild with that one)
...and so on.


No comments:

Post a Comment