Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Winter Break 2010 Bozeman

It is hard to believe the entire 3 weeks of winter break went by so fast, but I guess that's what happens when you're having fun. We enjoyed the sunshine and glittering snow, the friends and food, the skiing, and the drinks. Andrea's summary of the break: "Eat. Sleep. Ski. Drink."

"Bunny Pose!" The Chi is such a good sport.

Nordic skiing with my little Swede

For Christmas, Andrea got me a book I'd been drooling over, "The Bread Baker's Apprentice". I dove in and baked up a storm in Kaaren's kitchen. The Kitchen-aid mixer was fun to play with and I had time to try a couple of different shaping techniques.


This challah tasted as good as it looks

Even the squirrels are in better shape in Bozeman!

The last few days of our Bozeman break the temperature didn't get above 0 degrees, so we made the most of it, staying all cozy and warm reading and resting up from all our adventures.
Oregon had some very cold weather, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment