Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Snow day!


Or maybe a better description would be "classes cancelled due to treacherous icy roads day." As I was stumbling around the apartment this morning with coffee in one hand and my Blackberry in the other I read that classes today had been cancelled. I looked out and saw 1/4" of snow on the balcony....woot! It's actually quite nice to have a snow day because it gives me an extra day to study for tomorrow's (hopefully tomorrow's) endocrine exam. It has been a long 6 weeks and we have been going non-stop through Pulmonology, Cardiology, and now Endocrinology. The fatigue of the entire class is palpable. Prof Von tells us to just hang in there in a little bit longer! After the Thanksgiving break we have GI as our final module for the semester. Then it is back to Montana for 3 whole weeks. It is amazing to realize that the didactic year is now half over and that in 6 short months I will be starting clinical rotations!

Dusting of snow on the porch

No comments:

Post a Comment